The boys are 15 months old. It is super hard to get a picture of them together especially when an adult is NOT holding them. I bribed them with cookies so the pictures are mostly of them shoving the cookies in their faces.
Here are some of the fun things the boys are doing right now:
- Waving hello and goodbye
- Pointing to body parts. Ex. Nose, tongue, hair, teeth, belly buttons
- Going and getting whatever you ask them for. ex. Cows, balls, books, shoes, water bottles.
- They mimic everything Steve and I do like throwing balls at the basketball hoop, lounging on the lovesac, turning on the tv.
- Favorite TV show… Word World. They can make it at least 5 minutes into an episode before they lose focus. They don’t really watch TV much though.
- They no longer walk, they run-wobble around.
- Favorite thing to do: They LOVE reading books. They both will grab a book and bring it over and then keep bringing books over until there is a queue of 4 or 5 before they’ll sit in your lap to listen in.
- They are still in size 4 diapers but we have used 5 as well.
- Ann is still our nanny and is doing all sorts of fun crafts with the boys. Like playing with pom poms and scribbling on paper. Their current masterpieces are on the fridge.
- They love being in the water, taking baths and going swimming at the Y. Although sometimes we joke that they are little koala bears with how they cling to us.
- They are big boys drinking out of Sassy grow up cups. They’re the cups that are transition from sippy cups to real cups. Highly recommend!++ http://www.amazon.com/Sassy-Count-Purple-Orange-Ounce/dp/B0062BVY42/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1392575942&sr=8-2&keywords=sassy+grow+up+cup
- Talking/blabbing. Mostly Nathan has different sounds for different words. But this morning Anthony said “Bah” when pointing to a banana. The pediatrician says that counts as words.
- They love to sleep. They’re still sleeping from 7 pm to 7:30 or 8 am. Their naps are cut down to once a day… sometimes we can get a second nap out of just one kid. If we put them both down in the afternoon they just sit and talk to each other.
- The boys like to stack their toys and put smaller toys inside bigger toys.
- Vaccines this month: DTAP & HIB… Nathan had a horrible reaction of puking everywhere that all of the dr’s said was the stomach flu.
- Height: 30 3/4″ (48%)
- Weight: 23lbs 6oz (40%)
- Head Circumference: (18 1/2″ (50%)
- Favorite food: everything but he really likes cheeses.
- Easiest way to get Anthony to laugh: tickle his toes or run and jump with your arms out and a big smile.
- Anthony is a master manipulator. He knows how to get what he wants. One minute he’ll be in a fit of laughter and the next he’s in tears.
- Height: 29 3/4″ (11%)
- Weight: 20lbs 15oz (8%)
- Head Circumference: 18 1/2″ (50%)
- Favorite food: fish.
- Favorite meal of the day, breakfast.
- Easiest way to get Nathan to laugh: throw him in the air. He likes to roughhouse.
- Nathan will hold onto the last piece of food forever. For example, they’ll get these little bisquit treats (the ones in the picture) and Nathan will keep the last bit of his forever which drives Anthony bonkers. He even likes to take naps with the cookie.
- Nathan’s personality hasn’t changed much. He’s still super curious, tough, and very independent.