Here’s some updates on the boys:
- Anthony went from not crawling at all to full on moving everywhere this past Saturday.
- Nathan and Anthony crawl in what Keri calls “packs”. They’re always together going after the same toy. Phew! I was worried they were going to go opposite ways. Their slow motion moving is adorable.
- Nathan doesn’t like Anthony’s new found freedom. Nathan throws hissy fits when Anthony tries to take his toy. He’ll throw his head back, scream, and kick his legs. Eeek, need to nip that one in the butt quickly!
- Nathan moves along the edges of the couches, people, and walls. He’s a little spiderman.
- Steve taught him how to get himself down from a standing position so he has less bruises, he’ll just slowly go down to a squatting position and then plop on his butt.
- Anthony waves!!
- Grandma Seacat left us. *tear* The boys cried all evening but we are so lucky she has gotten to spend so much time with them this year.