How cute are these boys in their PJs?
..they may or may not have worn them the entire day.
Our boys are loving trying out all sorts of new foods. They love the taste, texture, smells… all of the pure and innocent reasons anyone would love food. To really experience anything fully, it’s important to smear it on their faces…
You refer to yourself in the third person as “mommy” when talking to your husband
These are a couple weeks old but still worthy of sharing!
Steve’s friend Dom and his wife Tonya as well as their 18 month old daughter came by the house last weekend to meet the boys. Turns out Nathan is quite the flirt! He crawled right over to her and did pushups!!
When that didn’t get her attention he did one footed pushups. Starting them young…
This week Keri, Anthony, Nathan, and I drove over to the park. This was the boys second time at the park but they had a lot of fun swinging, sliding, and playing. Nathan, as usual, was trying to impress the ladies. We also finally captured Anthony’s waving.
Nathan has been going from a crawling to a sitting position very smoothly these last few days. Here’s a video:
Grandma gave Anthony a haircut yesterday…. Steve and I decided he looks like Lloyd Christmas. Hilarious.
Here’s some updates on the boys:
- Anthony went from not crawling at all to full on moving everywhere this past Saturday.
- Nathan and Anthony crawl in what Keri calls “packs”. They’re always together going after the same toy. Phew! I was worried they were going to go opposite ways. Their slow motion moving is adorable.
- Nathan doesn’t like Anthony’s new found freedom. Nathan throws hissy fits when Anthony tries to take his toy. He’ll throw his head back, scream, and kick his legs. Eeek, need to nip that one in the butt quickly!
- Nathan moves along the edges of the couches, people, and walls. He’s a little spiderman.
- Steve taught him how to get himself down from a standing position so he has less bruises, he’ll just slowly go down to a squatting position and then plop on his butt.
- Anthony waves!!
- Grandma Seacat left us. *tear* The boys cried all evening but we are so lucky she has gotten to spend so much time with them this year.